Music has been big in my life.Why is it so influential? Have you just sat back and asked yourself is this really worth listening to? I feel as if music describes people in many ways. Believe it or not some of our actions are from the music we listen to, whether good or bad. - Justin
I started to become a dancer out of the blue because i felt like it was the only way for me to express what i felt when i heard a beat or song i liked. Dance was a way how i expressed my feelings to the song i was listening; a way to physically paint a picture.
Ever since humans figured out how to make a rhythm and beat, music has been a major part in a lot of people's lives. The way it affects us is incredible, music could be thought-provoking, calming, energizing, and it has the power to make you feel or support emotions.- France"I feel music is like therapy but cheaper" ever heard of the quote?
Music is an interesting thing. When you party you do not play One wish by Ray j; you would probably something like Get Low by Lil Jon or Party Rock by LMFAO, You may not like these songs but you get what i mean right?(i hope). I know when i feel down and have no one to express my problems to someone at the moment I turn to my therapist the Ipod. Picture this you go in to a place like Jamba Juice; you are about to order you and hear the radio playing some classic songs like Whoomp (there it is) by the Tag Team. You be like WHOOMP THERE IT IS!!! It likes brings out your party side you know what i mean?
What are your interpretation of music?
No comments:
Post a Comment